Lunes, Nobyembre 28, 2011

To be fluent in English language needs to have stocks of vocabularies. My teacher told me that reading is the only weapon to acquire information and constant use of the word through speaking is the only way to improve our skills in communication.
I often find difficult in expressing English at home for my mother's versatility is Filipino language.She usually use Tagalog rather in the international language because it is her medium of instruction being used in all subjects she taught.
But I really dream to be a good English speaker. In fact, I will spend much reading English books even, English bible hoping to be of big help in developing my learning the said language. When our barangay official told me to be the master of ceremony during the celebration of Araw ng Barangay, I did not hesitate to accept the offer for I consider it as a break for me to prove that I can really speak English.
There were times that our visitor is a foreigner. I don't bother the grammar if it is correct or not but what I matter most is the opportunity that I can really communicate the language.
For now, I will try my very best to use the language as often everyday because I believe that constant practice makes man perfect.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento